We have a fantastic LEGO competition at this year’s Fete!
The “Boxed Set” competition is where you bring along your best creation following the instructions.
The “Master Builder” competition is where you bring your own creation from your own imagination, it can be anything, any size, any idea!
Everyone is welcome to submit a piece - you don't need to be a student or family member of the school.
You bring your best LEGO set where you have constructed the set exactly as is from the instructions.
This is open to all ages, grown ups too!
You bring your LEGO creation from your own imagination... it can be anything, any size, any idea – as long as you’ve come up with the creation yourself.
This is open to primary school aged kids only and they can enter both competitions!
There are three age groups in this section:
- Prep - 2
Prizes for EACH GROUP of LEGO creation:
- 1st: $50
- 2nd: $20
- 3rd: $10
Prizes for LEGO set:
- 1st: $50
- 2nd $20
- 3rd: $10
Steps to apply
- Get your parent’s or caregiver’s permission to enter
- Grab your Lego and start creating or finish that masterpiece of yours
- Complete the nomination form below, along with your name, class and a brief description of your creation to email@example.com
- Wait for our confirmation that your creation has been selected
- Bring your creation to school in a safe container (like a big plastic box, with your name and contact phone number on the box) on Friday 20 July before the Fete so we can set it up for you.
- Tell your friends about your creation and get them to vote for it!
- Display your donkey!
- Flaunt your Feline!
- Model your Mutt!
- Lead your lizard!
- Pageant your pony!
- Showcase your Shrimp!
- Grandstand your Gerbil!
No matter what they are, bring your pet down to the Moorooka State School Fete on Saturday 21 July to join our Pet Parade! .
- Dress your pet in international or harmony theme
- Register your pet before 12.25pm at the stage
- Entry is just $5 per pet - all proceeds will go towards helping us air-condition the school
- Parade your pet on stage from 12.35pm
- Compete for fun and for great prizes from Moorooka My Own Vet!
- Dogs, cats and animals that can run need to be on a lead please!
This is open to the public so we look forward to seeing a plethora of pets from the wonderful Moorooka community.
Special thanks to our major Fete sponsors Moorooka My Own Vet!!!!